samedi 16 septembre 2017

Inspiring Simplicity. Weekend Reads.

Fill your life with stories to tell, not stuff to show.

The simplicity/minimalism movement is a beautiful community. And I enjoy any opportunity to promote writing that encourages people to live more by owning less.

So fix yourself a nice warm cup of coffee or tea. Find a quiet moment this weekend. And enjoy some encouraging words to inspire more simplicity in your life today.

Your Wants Are Out of Control | Sky Patterson by Sky Patterson. Very few admit to being materialistic…

Minimalism: The Lean Life | Mnmlist by Leo Babauta. In my experience, living a leaner life leads to greater freedom, lightness, happiness and peace.

Becoming A Minimalist Is (Literally) Saving My Sanity | Scary Mommy by Jorrie Varney. A collection of things isn’t necessarily bad, but for me, things began to take over my life.

How A Shopping Break Can Redraw The Line Between Want And Need | The Good Trade by Sophie Benson. Shopping is so entrenched in our culture that the lines between want and need have become blurred.

‘Distraction From Happiness’ | InForum by Alexandra Floersch. I attended middle school and high school in North Dakota—just south of Fargo. Here’s a fun little interview I just did with the hometown newspaper.



from Becoming Minimalist http://ift.tt/2jw8CRY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire