mercredi 27 mai 2015

Chicken Scottato Con Verdure (Seared Chicken With Vegetables)

While at the local Farmer’s Market in town picking up fresh fruit and vegetables, there was one kiosk at the very end and you could smell what she was making all the way up the street. I ventured down to see what smelled so yummy. She of course, was selling her own brand of salt free/sugar free, natural seasoning. It’s called Benson’s and so far, I’m hooked. I used the Gusto Garlic and Herb. Look for it online. Benson’s Gourmet Seasoning out of Azusa, California. This was a one pot meal (well, sort of…I used two because I only have a medium size non-stick pan) and really easy to make. The whole family enjoyed it and it’s so colorful and healthy for you. -- posted by MOMMA-Mangia

from Food.com: Newest recipes http://ift.tt/1QaM90X

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire